This is one of those recipes that we are almost ashamed to write a post about as…….. this recipe is sooooooo simple its hardly even a recipe. EEEkkk! Anyway…… the title of this post is in fact pretty much the recipe. Take some oats put them in a bowl and cover them with milk. Then for good measure add another glug of milk and flavours of your choice. Then errrm cover it with cling film and leave it in the fridge overnight ready to be enjoyed in the morning served cold. Its delicious!
Like we said it’s simple – even simpler than errmm a well know product called ‘oats so simple’!
The saving grace with this post is a few suggestion of combinations we have tried and tested:
- Grated apple, cinnamon, brown sugar
- Grated pear, blueberry and honey
- Honey, banana and coconut
- Chocolate chips, peanut butter and banana
- Chai sprinkles (basically the same spice blend as our chai tea minus the tea
- Replacing the milk with a flavoured yogurt of your choice
- Raspberry, sugar, and almonds
- Strawberry and banana
- Banana, jam and sugar
- Coconut, almond and chocolate